If you’re craving something sweet, we’ve got five easy dessert recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. Try them for yourself, and let us know what you think! Do you know what they don’t love, though? Paying $15-$20 for a cake at the bakery. That’s why I came up with these five easy recipes that can be made in minutes and will impress everyone!
When you go to the bakery for a slice of cake or a cookie, you expect to be presented with a pretty picture. You wish to see beautiful desserts that look good and taste good enough to eat. But if you pay $15-$20 for a piece of cake, you want to be sure you are getting a delicious dessert that tastes just like the bakery version.
It’s tough to make time for cooking and baking in a world full of convenience foods. However, that doesn’t have to be the case anymore! With these quick and easy dessert recipes, you can whip up a sweet treat in minutes — and still impress your friends and family with their decadence. From ice cream parfaits and fudgy brownies to chocolate chip cookies and strawberry pie, you’ll love every bite of these summery desserts.
Cherry Almond Cheesecake
1 cup of fresh sour cherries, sliced in half
1/2 cup of almond slivers
3/4 cup of heavy cream
1 1/2 cups of vanilla ice cream
One tablespoon of almond extract
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a 9″ springform pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Uncover, remove from the fridge, and sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sides of the springform pan and transfer to a cutting board.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Serve immediately.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cake
The beauty of this dessert is that you can make it at home in minutes. No fancy ingredients are required. Just two simple ingredients and two minutes.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- Two tablespoons of brown sugar
- Two tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- One box of chocolate cookie mix (the kind you buy at the store)
- Four eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put peanut butter, butter, sugar, and eggs in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix until combined.
- Add the cookie mix and mix until the batter is crumbly.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Pumpkin Crème Brulee
A pumpkin crème brulee is the epitome of summer. You can make it in a pan or a ramekin and serve it at home or the park.
Here’s how to make it.
- Start with your ingredients.
- Prepare your dish.
- Bake your dessert.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Take a nap.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
I bake cupcakes and cookies, but those things are usually a breeze to make. I don’t enjoy spending the whole day baking only to have a small portion of the result. I always prefer to make something from scratch rather than buy it. And I hate spending money. The problem is that most recipes I find online are either too complicated or expensive. That’s why I decided to come up with my recipes, which are quick, easy, and inexpensive. So I searched the Internet for different recipes and came across a chocolate chip cookie dough recipe that looked great. It had a lot of ingredients and took a long time to make.
I wouldn’t say I liked that.
So I modified the recipe, and now I have a new cookie dough recipe that is quick to make, affordable, and tasty.
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
When I was growing up, my dad would always make us chocolate hazelnut cheesecake. I remember thinking it was the best thing ever, but he couldn’t have been more wrong. That’s because the real thing is far better than anything you could imagine. My dad’s version was too dry and had a weird texture. It was just like a cheesecake. But I was determined to find the perfect recipe. I searched for weeks. I tried tons of recipes, and I even tried baking them in the oven. The problem was that every recipe I tried had either a too-dry texture or a flavor that wasn’t quite right.
And then I found the perfect recipe.
After tweaking a few ingredients, I finally came up with something that tasted like my dad’s. I’m sure you’re going to love this recipe. It’s a rich, decadent, melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake that is the perfect summer treat.
Frequently Asked Questions Dessert Recipes
Q: What are your favorite desserts?
A: My favorite dessert is ice cream. Ice cream is so versatile. You can use it as a dessert, a dip, a topping, or an ingredient in other things like cakes or cookies. It’s great because it’s low in calories and it’s healthy.
Q: Which dessert do you like to make while cooking at home?
A: I love making cakes. I have lots of recipes that I’ve been saving. I want to try them out.
Top Myths About Dessert Recipes
- It’s too hot to make desserts.
- It’s too expensive to buy boxed mixes.
- You don’t have time to make desserts.
- Your children will reject your homemade desserts.
You don’t need to have a degree to make money online. You don’t need to know how to program. Heck, you don’t even need to have a website. You need a computer, an internet connection, and a little determination. I will show you how to make money online without spending a dime. I will show you how to make money online by promoting other people’s products and services. I will show you how to make money online by promoting other people’s products and services, and I will show you how to make money online by promoting other people’s products and services.