A woman in east China stabbed her husband to death after he forgot to convey domestic bird legs.
According to Mail Online, the couple got into a heated argument in their flat in Lujiang county, Anhui province, on April thirteen after the husband came domestic empty-exceeded, according to Chinese media.
The woman then grabbed a fruit knife from the kitchen and slashed her husband to death.
Relatives of the sufferer, who became named Wu Shouchun, said that the woman, surnamed Luo, has become very spoiled and terrible-tempered once you have married.
Woman seeks divorce after husband forgets to deliver a home burger
- “She might hit her husband, but he could by no means retaliate,” Wu’s cousin said.
- Neighbors also stated that arguments between the couple had been an everyday occurrence.
- Wu’s mom, He Changing, informed reporters that her son became attending an enterprise dinner while her daughter-in-law asked him to carry her some chicken legs.
- However, after the meal, Wu forgot about the errand and again home without the food she had requested.
- The furious wife rushed into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and slashed Wu during the argument.
- Wu’s mom was in the toilet at the time and said she heard her granddaughter scream. When she got here out, she saw her son mendacity in a pool of blood.
- Emergency services rushed him to the health center, wherein he turned into stated dead.
- The couple, who have a son and daughter, frequently argued approximately the caretaking obligations of Wu’s elderly mom.
- The spouse insisted that her mother-in-law circulate into a storage room with no home windows, which Wu adamantly refused.
- From then on, their dating deteriorated, he stated.
- Lujiang County police declined to reveal any info amid ongoing investigations, the report added.